Mittwoch, 27. April 2011

Easter Weekend in Chicago

Happy Easter everybody. This time i have to write in english because my american friends complained not understanding my blog... But i know it won't be a problem for you guys in germany :-).

Last weekend I flew with 5 friends to Chicago spending easter there. I have heart Chicago is a fantastic city, full of interesting architecture and public art. Now I can agree, its is such a beautiful city! We arrived last Thursday and went straight up to the Hancock Tower to get an overview of the City. While sipping a delicious Vodka-Martini at the 96th floor of the tower, we enjoyed the incredible view: a perfect start to our weekend...

Next day at daytime we also did a boat tour which presents the architectural beauties of Chicago. Don't forget to bring some beers on board:-). Chicago is well known for its wealth of architecture and I have to say it was impressive.




Keine Kommentare: